Write For Us

Friday, 11 December 2015

Godrej Alpine Mangalore Residential Project In Bangalore

Godrej Alpine

Godrej Alpine Mangalore is one of the most promising upcoming residential projects of Godrej Properties located in the major location of Yeyyadi, Mangalore. Every residential unit of this project exudes distinctive elegance and class. It offers a sound and peaceful conscience for the residents by inculcating several environment friendly features in every home. It promises to offer exquisite, healthy, and green lifestyle to the residents apart from extra-ordinary luxury.

The Godrej Alpine project of Godrej properties finds its presence in the prime location of Yeyyadi, the northern suburb of Bangalore. Available at a rapidly developing area, the location of the project provides innumerable benefits for the residents. Some major advantages may include:

  1. ·         Easy connectivity to the city
  2. ·         Keeps you away from the hustle-bustle life  of city
  3. ·         The new airport is available at a mere distance of 12 kms
  4. ·         Close proximity with the major railway station of Mangalore (5.8 kms) along NH-48
  5. ·         Convenient availability of educational institutions, healthcare centers and financial institutions
  1. ·         Separate play area for children
  2. ·         Multi-purpose rooms for all types of social gathering and functions
  3. ·         Well-furnished gymnasium available for recreation purpose
  4. ·         Distinctive courts for sports like tennis and badminton are available
  5. ·         Round the clock power backup
  6. ·         Efficient system for rain water harvesting
  7. ·         Lush green gardens
  8. ·         High speed elevators and lifts available
  9. ·         Exquisite squash court
  10. ·         Unmatched service apartments available for the guests
  11. ·         Crèche for tiny toddlers
  12. ·         Uncompromised system for security
  13. ·         Sufficient space for parking
  14. ·         Entry and exit drop off facility
  15. ·         Central system for water supply
  16. ·         3 tier system of security
  17. ·         Separate meditation center for the residents to relax and rejuvenate.
  1. ·         Lighting fixtures of low energy
  2. ·         Highly efficient management system of water wastage
  3. ·         Excessive open space available (approx. 80 percent)
  4. ·         Usage of balconies and recessed windows for maintaining the temperature of the home
  5. ·         Light colored paving for cool indoors
  6. ·         Premium quality ventilation for every home
  7. ·         Perfect finishing of vitrified tiles as well as ultra-modern fittings
The Godrej Alpine project is still under construction. Thus, no appropriate payment plan is available yet. However, according to standard payment options, the buyers need to pay 10 percent of the basic sales price at the time of booking and the remaining 90 percent according to the payment option. The most preferable mode of payment for booking is through cheque in the favor of “Godrej Properties Limited.”

The project of Godrej Alpine highlights its presence with three distinguished towers, each having 19 floors. The total number of residential apartments available is 450 that include apartments of 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, and 3 BHK. The super constructed area of 2 and 2.5 BHJK apartment ranges from 1203 sq. ft. to 1327 sq. ft. However, the super area of construction for 3 BHK apartments ranges from 1467 sq. ft. to 1695 sq. ft.

All the residential units of Godrej Alpine are available at a basic sales price of 3650 per sq. ft. that suits your individual requirement and budget and well. In addition to this, the buyers need to pay other applicable charges like maintenance, car parking, club, PLC and more. 


Post a Comment